Create a further other family favourite behind this speedy meatball fried rice topped following sliced spring onion and toasted cashews.
The ingredient of Speedy meatball fried rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500g pkt Coles Australian Pork & Beef Meatballs
- 450g pkt microwavable jasmine rice
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 cups Chinese cabbage (wombok), chopped
- 1/3 cup (80ml) oyster sauce
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup (40g) cashews, toasted
The instruction how to make Speedy meatball fried rice
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan beyond medium heat. amass the meatballs and cook, turning, for 5-7 mins or until browned all greater than and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Place the brown onion and capsicum in the same large frying pan. Cook for 3 mins or until starting to brown. build up the rice and cook for 2 mins until competently combined. build up the cabbage and oyster sauce and cook for 2 mins or until the cabbage is just tender. Return the meatballs to the pan and cook for 1 min or until irritated through.
- relief the fried rice topped once spring onion and cashews.
Nutritions of Speedy meatball fried ricecalories: