The ingredient of Meatballs & mash like caramelised onion
- 2 slices white bread
- 400g beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- Salt & freshly arena pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- 30g butter
- 2 red onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 Fuji apples, cut into wedges, cored
- 4 sprigs open lemon thyme
- 5 desiree potatoes, peeled, halved
- 1/4 cup (60ml) thickened cream
The instruction how to make Meatballs & mash like caramelised onion
- Place the bread in a food processor and process until breadcrumbs form. Transfer to a bowl and tote up as soon as the mince, garlic and lemon rind. Season past salt and pepper.
- Roll the merger into small balls and place vis-u00d0u00b0-vis a tray. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook half of the meatballs, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove from the pan. Repeat as soon as the long-lasting meatballs.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat. amass the onion and cook, for 8-10 minutes, or until just caramelised. amass the apple and thyme and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and mash considering the cream. Season later salt and pepper. facilitate the mash topped gone meatballs and caramelised onion and apples.
Nutritions of Meatballs & mash like caramelised onioncalories: 501.183 calories
fatContent: 28 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 33 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 15 grams sugar
proteinContent: 27 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 110 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 200.98 milligrams sodium