This fuss-free flavour packed Greek-style lamb meatball tray bake ticks all the boxes.
The ingredient of Greek-style lamb meatball tray bake recipe
- 600g gold sweet potato, peeled, cut into wedges
- 500g Coles Australian scrape Lamb Mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, quartered
- 1 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, chopped
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 fennel, thinly sliced, fronds reserved
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (45g) pitted kalamata olives
- 20g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Greek-style lamb meatball tray bake recipe
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a large roasting pan like baking paper. Arrange the sweet potato almost the tray and spray afterward olive oil spray. Bake for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, increase the mince, garlic, lemon rind and rosemary in a medium bowl. Season. Roll 1-tbs portions of the incorporation combination into balls.
- mount up the capsicum, onion, fennel, meatballs and lemon wedges to the sweet potato in the pan. Spray subsequent to olive oil spray. Bake for 25 mins or until the meatballs are cooked through and vegetables are golden brown and tender.
- Sprinkle meatball fusion similar to fetta, olives, spinach and reserved fennel fronds.
Nutritions of Greek-style lamb meatball tray bake recipecalories: 456.012 calories
fatContent: 20 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 29 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 16 grams sugar
proteinContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 36 milligrams sodium