Low-fat and low-cal, this super-vegie beef mince stir-fry is ready to dish in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Easy Japanese beef mince stir-fry
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 large red capsicum, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, finely chopped
- 300g packet superfood stir-fry vegetable amalgamation
- 500g extra lean beef mince
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp finely chopped buoyant ginger
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 2 tbsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 270g (2 cups) steamed brown rice
The instruction how to make Easy Japanese beef mince stir-fry
- Heat half the oil in a large wok or frying pan beyond high heat. Addu00a0the capsicum, zucchini and stir-fry mix. Stir-fry for 2 minutes oru00a0until throbbing crisp. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat the permanent oil in the wok beyond high heat. amass the beef andu00a0stir-fry for 3 minutes or until browned. Add the garlic and gingeru00a0Stir-fry. for a additional minute or until aromatic.
- Return the vegetable mix to the wok in the same way as the mirin and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until furious through. Sprinkle in the same way as sesame seeds and facilitate later than the rice.
Nutritions of Easy Japanese beef mince stir-frycalories: 392.438 calories
fatContent: 9.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2.8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 34.6 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 36.2 grams protein