Ready in 45 minutes, these Indian-inspired beef rump steak skewers are served in imitation of an easy carrot and raisin salad and affectionate naan bread.
The ingredient of Spiced beef skewers in the same way as carrot salad recipe
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4cm piece vivacious ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 tsp ring cumin
- 1 tsp mild paprika
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp ring cinnamon
- 1 tsp arena turmeric
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup new virgin olive oil
- 700g beef rump steak, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped buoyant coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 6 naan breads, warmed, halved, to foster
The instruction how to make Spiced beef skewers in the same way as carrot salad recipe
- append garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, half the turmeric, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/3 cup yoghurt and 1 tablespoon oil in a bowl. Season subsequent to salt and pepper. grow beef. Stir to coat. Set aside.
- Using a julienne peeler, cut carrots into long thin strips. increase 2 tablespoons of the permanent lemon juice and long-lasting oil in a medium bowl. accumulate carrot, almonds, coriander and currants. Season subsequent to salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- enlarge remaining yoghurt, turmeric and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season subsequently salt and pepper.
- Thread beef onto skewers. Heat a greased barbecue grill or chargrill pan beyond high heat. Cook skewers, in 2 batches, for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a serving platter. minister to subsequent to naan bread, carrot salad and turmeric yoghurt.
Nutritions of Spiced beef skewers in the same way as carrot salad recipecalories: 632.872 calories
fatContent: 33 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8.9 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 44.9 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 35.4 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 789 milligrams sodium