Set and forget later than this stunning sticky beef recipe. Packed behind veggies in imitation of mushrooms and bok choy then covered in the irresistible sticky Asian-style sauce.
The ingredient of Slow cooker sticky beef past mushrooms recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1kg Coles Australian No further Hormones Gravy Beef
- 200g pkt sliced mushrooms
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1/4 cup (60ml) salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/3 cup (75g) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) beef collection store
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 bunch bok choy, halved
- Steamed rice, to utility
- Spring onion curls, to give support to
The instruction how to make Slow cooker sticky beef past mushrooms recipe
- Heat oil in a large frying pan more than high heat. Cook half the beef, turning, for 5 mins or until browned. Transfer to a slow cooker. Repeat in the same way as the unshakable beef.
- accumulate the mushroom, onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, brown sugar and gathering to the slow cooker. increase cornflour in imitation of 1 tbs of water in a small bowl. trouble into beef mixture. Season considering pepper. Cover and cook for 4 hours in the region of high (or 6 hours on the subject of with reference to low) or until the beef is falling apart.
- Uncover. build up the bok choy. Cook, uncovered, for 15 mins or until the bok choy is tender.
- Divide the rice and beef blend in the course of serving plates. culmination taking into consideration spring onion curls.
Nutritions of Slow cooker sticky beef past mushrooms recipecalories: