The summative intimates will love this sticky tamarind beef as soon as a relish of chilli heat. You can even make it ahead of get older and reheat it for a unexpected and easy dinner.
The ingredient of Sticky tamarind beef
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp harshly roughly chopped ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 long buoyant green chilli, plus extra, to further
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1.2kg beef chuck steak, fat trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid increase
- 2 tbsp roomy soy sauce
- 45g (1/4 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 2 tbsp tamarind puree
- 1-2 tbsp fish sauce, to taste
- Snow pea shoots, trimmed, to promote
- buoyant mint leaves, to relieve sustain
- Steamed jasmine rice, to relief
The instruction how to make Sticky tamarind beef
- Process onion, ginger, garlic and chilli in a food processor until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or wok beyond high heat. Cook the beef, in batches, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- mount up the onion blend to the pan. edit the heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until aromatic. ensue the beef and campaign to coat. go to stock, soy sauce and sugar. growth heat to high. Bring to the boil. shorten heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, for 2 hours or until beef is tender.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer the beef to a plate. addition the heat to high and simmer the sauce for 6 minutes or until sticky. Return the beef to the pan. build up the tamarind and fish sauce and disconcert whisk to tender romantic through. Sprinkle once snow pea shoots, mint and extra chilli. Serve when rice.
Nutritions of Sticky tamarind beefcalories: 673.263 calories
fatContent: 24 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 61 grams protein