These Asian-style skewers are the resolution combo of hearty beef steak, creamy tofu and fresh, crunchy asparagus. Making an easy, healthy dinner thats a pleasure to eat.
The ingredient of Teriyaki beef, tofu and asparagus skewers recipe
- 600g Coles Australian No extra supplementary Hormones Beef Scotch Fillet Steaks or Porterhouse Steaks, cut into 3cm pieces
- 3/4 cup (185ml) teriyaki sauce or yakitori sauce
- 2 bunches asparagus, woody ends trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 spring onions, cut into 4cm lengths
- 200g utter tofu, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1/4 small white cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, shredded
The instruction how to make Teriyaki beef, tofu and asparagus skewers recipe
- add together the beef and 1/4 cup (60ml) teriyaki sauce or yakitori sauce in a bowl. Cover taking into account bearing in mind plastic wrap. Place in fridge for 30 mins to increase the flavours.
- Meanwhile, place unshakable teriyaki sauce or yakitori sauce in a saucepan on top of higher than high heat. Bring to the boil. Cook for 2 mins or until sauce thickens. Cool.
- Thread the beef, asparagus, spring onion and tofu evenly onto metal or soaked bamboo skewers.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill as regards medium-high. Cook the skewers, turning, for 6 mins or until the beef is cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Divide combine cabbage and carrot among serving plates. peak like skewers and drizzle like unshakable sauce.
Nutritions of Teriyaki beef, tofu and asparagus skewers recipecalories: 402.476 calories
fatContent: 15 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 18 grams sugar
proteinContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 1007 milligrams sodium