This mouth-watering bacon-wrapped beef doesnt skimp just about flavour and is unmodified for a long lunch with friends.
The ingredient of Bacon-wrapped beef gone garlic mushrooms recipe
- 4 streaky bacon rashers
- 4 (about 150g each) Coles Australian No bonus Hormones Beef Fillet Steaks
- 100g garlic butter
- 500g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 120g pkt Coles Australian Baby Spinach
The instruction how to make Bacon-wrapped beef gone garlic mushrooms recipe
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Wrap 1 piece of bacon nearly the side of each steak and affix taking into account bearing in mind toothpicks.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan higher than medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 1 min each side or until browned all over. Transfer to a roasting pan. Bake for 6 mins for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Cover in the manner of foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large frying pan on top of higher than medium heat. go to the mushroom and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until browned and tender. build up the spinach and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until spinach wilts. Season.
- cut off surgically remove toothpicks. Divide steaks along with serving plates. Spoon on top of higher than the mushroom incorporation combination and pan juices.
Nutritions of Bacon-wrapped beef gone garlic mushrooms recipecalories: 592.959 calories
fatContent: 44 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 1 grams sugar
proteinContent: 47 grams protein
sodiumContent: 991 milligrams sodium