Weve renewed the obsolescent following this hearty beef and beer cobbler.
The ingredient of Beef and beer cheese cobbler recipe
- 2kg Coles Australian No Added Hormones Gravy Beef, cut into 5cm pieces
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 baby onions, halved
- 2 carrots, peeled, harshly roughly chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup (250ml) beer*
- 1 cup (250ml) beef accrual
- 1/3 cup (95g) tomato cement
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1/3 cup (65g) pearl barley
- 535g pkt scone mix
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1/2 cup (60g) finely grated cheddar
- 1 tsp paprika
- Small thyme sprigs, extra, to assist
The instruction how to make Beef and beer cheese cobbler recipe
- insert the beef, flour and mustard powder in a large bowl. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan higher than medium-high heat. Cook the beef, in batches, for 3 mins or until brown all over. Transfer to a plate.
- accumulate the onion, carrot, parsnip and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until onion softens slightly. mount up the beer. shorten heat to medium. Cook for 3 mins or until fusion reduces slightly. work up in accrual and tomato paste. grow the beef and thyme. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours. increase be credited with barley and cook, covered, for 45 mins or until beef and barley are tender. Spoon beef into a 6-cup (1.5L) round ovenproof dish.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Prepare the scone mixture combination similar to the milk following packet directions. distress into 14 balls. Arrange greater than beef mixture, allowing room for spreading. Top subsequently cheddar. Bake for 12 mins or until golden.
- height similar to paprika and other thyme.
Nutritions of Beef and beer cheese cobbler recipecalories: 780.335 calories
fatContent: 35 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 12 grams sugar
proteinContent: 64 grams protein
sodiumContent: 748 milligrams sodium