One pot and thirty minutes is all you compulsion to make this creamy curry, bolster in the manner of rice for tasty winter dish the mass family will enjoy.
The ingredient of One-pot Massaman beef curry recipe
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 600g Coles Australian No bonus Hormones Beef Rump Steak
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup (100g) massaman curry bonding agent
- 600g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 2cm pieces, or 500g pkt Coles Australian Diced Butternut Pumpkin
- 1 large eggplant, cut into 3cm pieces
- 400ml coconut milk
- 300g green beans, trimmed, halved crossways
- 450g pkt microwavable jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup (35g) peanuts, toasted, chopped
The instruction how to make One-pot Massaman beef curry recipe
- Heat half the oil in a large deep frying pan more than high heat. Season the steak. Cook for 2 mins each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover in imitation of foil. Set aside to rest.
- Heat the permanent oil in the pan beyond high heat. ensue onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins. mount up curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. accumulate pumpkin, eggplant and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and cook for 10 mins or until the pumpkin is tender. Add the beans. Cook, covered, for 2 mins or until the beans are intelligent gifted green and twinge crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Thinly slice the steak. grow to the vegetable mix in the pan and move around to combine. Sprinkle later than the peanut and advance taking into consideration rice.
Nutritions of One-pot Massaman beef curry recipecalories: 984.68 calories
fatContent: 33 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 113 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 17 grams sugar
proteinContent: 50 grams protein
sodiumContent: 316 milligrams sodium